Take An Assertive Defense Against Workers’ Comp Claims
The expense of paying workers’ compensation claims can quickly grow exorbitant. From medical assessments to ongoing treatment to the awarding of temporary or permanent disability, these claims can make a significant negative impact to an insurers’ bottom line. To mitigate or circumvent the expense of a workers’ compensation claim, it is critical to take a strong defense.
We are Schmidt, Dailey & O’Neill, L.L.C., and we are here to assist you. We defend employers, insurers, third-party administrators, small businesses and self-insureds against workers’ compensation claims and other insurance claims, including premises liability cases. Since 2001, we have provided the sophisticated representation that clients need to protect their best interests.
There Is No Substitute For Experience
Workers’ compensation defense is a very niche practice area. To have the best chance of achieving the results you need, it is crucial to work with a law firm that has handled many cases in this field.
At Schmidt, Dailey & O’Neill, L.L.C., we have earned acclaim for our successful results and excellent client service. Some of our attorneys’ accolades include:
- All attorneys at Schmidt, Dailey & O’Neill, L.L.C., are members of the Maryland Defense Counsel.
- Michael L. Dailey has been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers from 2012-2020.
- Michael L. Dailey served as president of the Maryland Defense Counsel.
- Jo Anna Schmidt is Distinguished peer-review rated through Martindale-Hubbell.*
Our attorneys have over 115 years of combined legal experience plus a proven record of successful results in workers’ compensation defense cases. On our clients’ behalves, we have attained numerous favorable settlements and verdicts.
Schedule An Appointment With Us
Aggressive workers’ compensation defense is a consultation away. Contact our law firm in Baltimore to speak to one of our attorneys about workers’ compensation defense. We also serve clients in the Washington, D.C., metro area and northern Virginia. To schedule an initial consultation, call 410-783-1296 or send an email.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.