Providing Premier Professional Defense And Litigation Services
We are Schmidt, Dailey & O’Neill, L.L.C., one of the premier professional defense law firms in the District of Columbia and the surrounding region. Since 2001, we have provided high-quality representation in insurance defense issues, workers’ compensation defense issues, employment law defense and civil litigation.
Our clients include insured and self-insured employers, insurance companies and businesses across several industries. We treat you as if you were our only client, carefully getting to know your company. This allows us to strategically tailor our defense to suit your needs and achieve your goals.
Learn more about our attorneys:
Contact our office location in Baltimore. We look forward to helping you resolve your legal matter.
Award-Winning Attorneys With 115+ Years Of Combined Experience
At Schmidt, Dailey & O’Neill, L.L.C., our credentials speak for themselves:
- Michael L. Dailey has been named to Super Lawyers every year from 2012-2020.
- Michael L. Dailey is a former president of the Maryland Defense Counsel and Member of the Defense Research Institute and Chair of the DRI Maryland Membership Committee.
- Jo Anna Schmidt is Distinguished peer-review rated through Martindale-Hubbell.*
- All our attorneys are members of the Maryland Defense Counsel.
With more than 115 years of combined legal experience, our attorneys are more than capable of handling the serious task of defending your company.
Contact Us For Premier Representation
If you seek cost-effective solutions to insurance defense, workers’ compensation defense or employment law defense matters, work with the team at Schmidt, Dailey & O’Neill, L.L.C.. From our office in Baltimore, Maryland, we serve clients throughout the Washington, D.C., metro area and Virginia. To schedule an initial consultation, call 410-783-1296 or send us an email.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.